About us

About us

BioBazar

Is the only market in Poland where 80% of products carry organic labels, while the remaining 20% originate from outside the European Union and are grown naturally, have local organic certificates, or are undergoing certification process. In total, more than 10,000 items on sale! A must place for all fans of food, cooking and a healthy lifestyle.

Here, you can buy directly from organic farmers and food producers. They are always happy to meet and talk with clients, providing information about their products and how they are produced. Visit us and enjoy food tastings, great coffee, vegan and vegetarian meals, and more!

o_nas-foto-1

 

o_nas-foto-2

On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, you can buy a wide range of products:

  • cold cuts, meat and poultry
  • eggs and dairy products
  • fruit, vegetables, preserves, juice
  • fish
  • cakes and cookies
  • bread
  • ready-made food
  • oils, groats, loose products
  • cosmetics and cleaning products
  • … and many other certified products

 

 

BioBazar Fabryka Norblina

NEW ADDRESS
3 Wołoska St.
Warsaw
Wednesdays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (50 sellers)
Fridays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (30 sellers)
Saturdays 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (more than 100 sellers)

See how to get there by public transport!
Metro station: Metro Wierzbno
Tram stop: Domaniewska 03, tram 31
Bus stop: Domaniewska 01, Domaniewska 02, bus 136, 138, 218, Z-1
Veturilo municipal bike station: Galeria Mokotów shopping centre

We have a car park for 120 cars and bike racks on the site :)
Car parking is free on Saturdays. On Wednesdays and Fridays, the first 2 hours are free; after that, PLN 5 / hour.

warszawski – FABRYKA NORBLINA

BioBazar Huta Baildon

ul. Bracka 20
Katowice
Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (20 sellers)
Saturdays 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. (45 sellers)

See how to get there by public transport!
Tram stop: Park Śląski Wesołe Miasteczko, tram 0, 6, 11, 19, 23, 33; or Załęże Dwór, tram 7, 20, 43
Bus stop: Dąb Kościół, bus 6, 7, 23, 109, 673, 674, 820, 830, 840

Car park and bike racks on the site

katowicki

Contact us

For clients:

If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to call or e-mail us.
There are no questions our team cannot answer ;-)

WARSZAWA• ul. Wołoska 3, 02-675 Warszawa
508 717 445 • 22 620 09 18 • biuro@biobazar.com.pl

BioBazar home delivery 516 803 833 • zamowienia@biobazar.com.pl

KATOWICE• ul. Bracka 20, 40-858 Katowice
69 444 16 19 • biuro@biobazar.com.pl

BioBazar home delivery 69 444 16 19 • zamowienia.katowice@biobazar.com.pl

For sellers:

If you would like to sell your products at BioBazar, please call or e-mail us:

Paula Kapusta (BioBazar Fabryka Norblina)
+48 505 879 862
p.kapusta@biobazar.com.pl

Find us on:

This post is also available in: Polish